Pukka Up Terms and Conditions
PUKKA UP BRUNCH & SUPPER CLUB (28/03/2021) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Event & Venue Terms & Conditions
- All customers are will have tables booked. All customers will receive wristbands on entry to the Venue in exchange for ticket/booking confirmation.
- When customers are checked against the guestlist their hands are stamped. Only hand-stamped guests can be given a wristband.
- Customer IDs are then scanned and the customers are searched. There are two queues; one for tables and one main queue.
4A. On occasion customers are refused a hand stamp and so refused access to the Venue. The Company door picker and the Promoter staff will assess the customers. In the event of any disagreement about a particular customer or group of customers the Company’s decision is final.
4B. Hand stamps are refused for the following reasons:
Behaviour at the door or in the queue – such as (by way of non-exhaustive list):
× Drinking in the queue.
× Acting intoxicated in the queue.
× Using illicit drugs.
× Being rude or aggressive toward anyone.
× Being uncooperative with the security, Company staff, Promoter staff.
- Customers who have booked the brunch club ticket the venue will open at 12pm, all bookings must arrive at the venue before last entry at 1:30pm. Doors close at 5pm.
- Customers who have booked the supper club ticket the venue will open at 6pm, all bookings must arrive at the venue before last entry at 7:30pm, Doors close at 11pm.
Covid-19 Policy & Terms
- If the UK government change restrictions which means Pukka Up cannot run the event, Pukka Up will look to reschedule the event for a new date on 2/05/2021.
- If the event is cancelled customers tickets will automatically transfer for the new event. If a customer cannot make this date, we will issue refunds for the booking.
- As some of the artists and performers may be travelling from different areas within the UK or a different country, Pukka Up reserves the right to change/alter the program to fall in line with any restrictions put in place by the local/national government that may affect artists travelling to the show.
- Pukka Up also reserves the right to change timings of the event if UK Government puts restrictions in place for the venue to change its opening/closing times. If this is the case customers will be given at least 7 days prior notice.
*Please note our general terms and conditions also apply to the Pukka Up Brunch & Supper Club events.
GENERAL TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2021
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Pukka Enterprises Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- An order for tickets is not complete until it is accepted by us. We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. In the case of an error with your order we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You will receive your tickets via email to the email address you specified during the checkout process. If you don’t receive your tickets via email please contact us using the details below.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us directly for a resolution. If the event was moved or rescheduled, Pukka Up may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Pukka Up reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the customers. As our venues are licensed premises, even if you have a ticket, there may be circumstances where we feel or understand you should not be allowed into our event such as you being drunk or under the influence of drugs, and you will not be permitted to enter the event. No refund will be given.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to Pukka Up’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of the authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without refund.
- Pukka Up and any supplier accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- All of our events listed on the purchased are strictly for people who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required or a Challenge 25 policy will be operating.
- All resolutions are only dealt with on a case by case basis. All resolutions are based on initial feedback only. Any claim found to be false will be forfeit a resolution. Any resolution relating to an event will remain both private and confidential between Pukka Up and the customer and if found not to be adhered to, this will in turn forfeit a resolution.
- Any complaints in respect of an Event or any injury or other claim should be reported on the night to a Pukka Up representative who is working on the Event. Any such complaints, injuries or other claims must also be notified in writing within 14 days of the Event to Customer Services, Pukka Enterprises Ltd, Suite 120, Imperial Court, Exchange Street East, Liverpool, L2 3AB