Pukka Up Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2022
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, P.U. Enterprises SL and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- An order for tickets is not complete until it is accepted by us. We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. In the case of an error with your order we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You will receive your tickets via email to the email address you specified during the checkout process. If you don’t receive your tickets via email please contact us using the details below.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us directly for a resolution. If the event was moved or rescheduled, Pukka Up may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Pukka Up reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the customers. As our venues are licensed premises, even if you have a ticket, there may be circumstances where we feel or understand you should not be allowed into our event such as you being drunk or under the influence of drugs, and you will not be permitted to enter the event. No refund will be given.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to Pukka Up’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of the authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without refund.
- Pukka Up and any supplier accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- All of our events listed on the purchased are strictly for people who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required or a Challenge 25 policy will be operating.
- All resolutions are only dealt with on a case by case basis. All resolutions are based on initial feedback only. Any claim found to be false will be forfeit a resolution. Any resolution relating to an event will remain both private and confidential between Pukka Up and the customer and if found not to be adhered to, this will in turn forfeit a resolution.
- Any complaints in respect of an Event or any injury or other claim should be reported on the night to a Pukka Up representative who is working on the Event. Any such complaints, injuries or other claims must also be notified in writing within 14 days of the Event to Customer Services, P.U. Enterprises SL, Carrer Ample, 13, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears, España
NYE 2022/23 FAQs
Please make sure you bring ID as we run a challenge 25 policy on the
Please have a read through all of the FAQs to ensure you have no
problems on the night.
Do I have to print off my tickets?
We advise customers to print off their tickets, but customers can bring e-tickets on their phone but must make sure they have an internet connection and that the ticket is not shown as a screenshot.
Where does the boat leave from?
The boat leaves from Greenwich Pier 8:30pm and will dock at Blackfriars pier when the boat finishes at 1:30am
when the party finishes. Please arrive at Greenwich Pier no later than 8:00pm so you are ready to board the boat.
The nearest tube station is Cutty Sark on the DLR line.
What time do we have to arrive?
Customers should arrive at 8:00pm to redeem their tickets for wristbands and be ready for boarding.
which will then get them on the boat and in to the after party.
What time does the party finish?
The boat party will dock and customers will disembark at 1:30am at
What is the dress code?
We advise a smart casual dress code .
Anyone wearing sportswear will be denied access to the boat party and club.
Is there a cloak room?
There is an unmanned area with coat hangers on board. Please note
that Pukka Up hold no responsibility for the loss of personal possessions so please be vigilant with your belongings.
How do I get my welcome drink?
Tokens will be handed out on arrival so that customers can exchange for tickets at the bars on board.
Where is the after party?
The after party will be announced within the coming month to everyone that has purchased a ticket.
What do VIP Tickets include?
All VIP tickets include:
– Top deck access for the best view of the fireworks
– Que Jump for boarding the boat
– 5 Free premium drinks, which will be redeemed via tokens given out during the check-in process.